Healthy Smiles Start Here
Your Neighborhood Family Dentist
Welcome to Smile New York Dental, where we pride ourselves on being your neighborhood family dental office. Our caring, compassionate dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants provide adults and children professional dental care in a comfortable office using the latest dental equipment. We offer a wide range of dental services as pain free and easily as possible. Medicaid and Child Health Plus are gladly accepted as well as private dental insurance and self-pay.
Regular dental visits are an important step in preventing dental disease and staying healthy. We offer flexible appointment times including convenient evening and weekend hours.
Safety is Our Highest Priority
All of us at Smile New York Dental have been working tirelessly to develop health and safety protocols to ensure you, our clinicians and our staff all stay safe while providing the dental care you need now more than ever. We are following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In addition to our already stringent safety protocols and procedures, we will be doing the following:
- Requiring all office staff to complete a daily COVID-19 questionnaire including temperature check.
- Contacting you before your scheduled appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- Requiring all people to wear masks while in the office.
- Providing hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Limiting people in the office to patients only, and one adult if the patient is a minor.
- Removing magazines, children’s toys and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Requiring all dental clinicians to wear face masks including N-95 masks as well as face shields when providing dental care.
- Scheduling appointments far enough apart to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Smile New York Dental is pleased to offer the following services for adults and children:
Cleanings, X-rays, Fluoride Treatments and Sealants
Fillings, Crowns, & Root Canals
Gum Disease Treatment
Emergency Dental Care
We happily accept the following insurance coverage:
- NY Medicaid
- NY DentaQuest (Medicaid)
- UHC Medicaid – (Medicaid)
- Healthplex (Empire BCBS formerly Amerigroup) (MVP) (Medicaid)
- Liberty Dental (Medicaid)
- Emblem Health
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare PPO
If your insurance carrier is not listed, please contact us.